FL - TAMPA
Recruiting Administrator (West Tampa, FL)
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm (Rotating weekends on call)
- Recruiting, Screening, and interviewing applicants on a daily basis for Clerical and Light Industrial positions
- Enters pre-qualified candidates, job postings and notes into the company's candidate database
- View applications , calling applicants and performing phone screens
- Interacting with customers extensively as the secondary contact to set up interviews, confirming new starts and continuous quality control calls
- Check references and perform background checks on applicants
- Perform HR Management tasks including counseling, terminations as needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Must be able to operate well in a team environment
- Act as a supporting point of contact between internal and external employees/clients
- Knowledge with Monster, Zip, Career Builder and boolean searches.
Requirements: Familiarity in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent oral and written skills
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.