FL - Tampa
This dual role position is for a seasoned and experienced Hose Assembler with technical skills and Counter Sales Representative experience who will be responsible for interacting with existing customers, helping them diagnose a solution to their specific needs while working closely with warehouse personnel and sales representatives to assist in generating sales.
Provide excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction, while identifying revenue opportunities making sure to sell product at thegross profit margin as set by Management.
Has a working knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures within the industry. Minimum 3 years of counter sales experience - ideally in the hose or construction industry. Strong knowledge of relevant hose applications, industries and technologies. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including dynamic one-on-one communication.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish credibility quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver; ability to quickly assess customer's needs, process orders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong tech & computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Identify and close additional purchase of products and services by customers
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients in person or via telephone
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Employee is required to use computer to enter orders, frequently stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employees are exposed to wet humid conditions and extreme heat. Employees frequently are exposed to moving machine parts and outside weather conditions. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.