IT Support Technician
NY - Saratoga Springs
Nesco Resource is seeking candidates for a contract IT Support Technician position in Saratoga Springs! We expect this position to last approximately 3-6 months to cover a leave of absence.
- Prepare and maintain documentation;
- Call internet service providers and facilities to capture general information;
- Responsible for coordinating hardware, application, and software upgrade/patch roll-out plans and arranging proper disposal of obsolete equipment in accordance with company policy;
- Install, Configure and troubleshoot desktop, laptops, computers, VOIP Phones;
- Support end users with day to day IT issues;
- Provide timely and quality responses to user requests and problems via ticketing system;
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications as well as Windows Operating Systems, Linux, or Cisco;
- Printer, copier and fax machine support / troubleshooting;
- Assist with support of users at branch locations (via phone and remote connectivity);
- Work with Team Members and Manager to identify, document and implement process improvements pertaining to department;
- Perform all other duties relevant to the position as assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum of Associate Degree is required but equivalent experience will be considered;
- A minimum of 1 year of related work experience is required;
- Ability to help troubleshoot technology issues in a professional and accommodating manner;
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 9am until 6pm. Saturday will be half day from 10 am until 2 pm. One of the days during the week can then be cut down to half day to make up for working the half day Saturday.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.