Online Payroll Technical Support Representative
NY - Rochester
- Provides product and technical support to users of Online Services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online reports.
- Answers inbound calls and e-mail in a call center environment in order to provide technical support to users of the Online services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online Reports.
- Provides client support for Online Services by maintaining knowledge of Internet technology browsers plug-ins and file downloading.
- Provides problem analysis and resolution with an emphasis on first call resolution and enhancing the client experience.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients branch employees and accountants to promote quality service image.
- Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical reporting capabilities.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention of Online Services clients by providing responsive and effective client service and issue resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications.
- Maintains knowledge of onlsupt.com ( including resets of security information) pods1 Talisma One Source Solutions Portal Citrix Single Sign-on tool and the Webex Support Tool .
- Provides full technical phone support to all Single Sign-on products to ensure quality service is provided.
AAS or BA/BS degree in IT Business or related field preferred.
A minimum of 2 years in call center client service or technical support environment.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.