OH - Willoughby
Our client on the eastside of Cleveland is looking for an experienced Process Engineer.
- Identify & analyze production problems using Lean principles to control & improve manufacturing processes.
- Loss reduction & continuous improvement in flexographic press productivity & product quality through the use of problem solving & project management skills
- Initiate, manage & participate in safety, quality, cost & process improvement projects
- Work with maintenance to improve machine uptime and performance
- Help with preparation of procedures and other manufacturing documentation
- Detailed knowledge of analytical skills when doing quality control tests. Must be able to closely inspect finished products and ensure they meet company quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications, And Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Manufacturing facility, preferably the printing and labeling industry
- Proven ability to problem-solve, take initiative, manage time, multitask, and prioritize
- Must be able to inherently understand processes and how they relate to each other
- Have excellent observational skills. Be able to notice even the smallest discrepancies in the functioning of equipment and use deductive reasoning to figure out the cause of a discrepancy
- Travel 10-40%
- Electrical experience
- Experience with RFID technology
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with a company match
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.