TX - Houston
FUNCTION: Responsible for the management and oversight of all warehouse activities, ensures efficient processes, and maximizes warehouse productivity
- Act as liaison with Service provider Company to ensure timely completion of functions as described in current contract. Ensure Service Levels remain consistent with company expectations
- Define SLA's for service provider & monitor for out put as per agreed SLA's
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through efficiency in receiving, stocking and dispatching of goods.
- Identify and implement process improvements/warehouse efficiencies
- Track expenses in order to identify and implement cost savings
- Work closely with Parts Dealer Reps to coordinate and monitor parts returns claims
- Provide oversight on daily cycle counting and annual physical inventories
- Review/analyze slow-moving and non-moving parts and make recommendations for disposition
- Develop and utilize reports to review on-time, backorder and shipping productivity
- Provide Training to Service provider for any new system getting implemented
- Ensure systematic implementation of DWM
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in the following elements required:
- 3 to 5 years proven warehouse supervision experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient with warehouse management systems
- Must be deadline-oriented in order to understand urgency of shipments to customers
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mathematical Aptitude
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.