Warehouse Support Associate
PA - Washington
Nesco Resource is now hiring Warehouse Support Associates in Washington, PA.
4:00PM – 2:30AM
The schedule for this position will be four days per week, including weekends. Associates may be required to work overtime as needed.
The pay rate for this position is $14.70 per hour.
- Maintain tracking, reporting and filing systems consistent with departmental needs and manager's requirements to ensure accurate, accessible information.
- Communicate requirements to supervisor to ensure production and shipping functions are efficient.
- Verify that invoices are clear and trailers are ready to ship to the customer. Audit outbound orders to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Review batching information to verify shipping sequences and ensure orders are accurate and complete to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure add-ons are included with batched orders, selected and included with scheduled shipments in order to meet customer requirements
- Monitor drops to ensure the customer receives the product ordered.
- Audit outbound orders to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Provide support in maintaining current, accurate records of the Distribution Center inventory and organize product for productive utilization of space.
- Assist Operations in monitoring voice selection and ensuring that drops/reselects are completed for load departure.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner including cycle counts, audits and/or researching discrepancies.
- Prepare paperwork and reports to provide a complete, accurate record of production activities.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of internal and external customers at all times.
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Available to work, shifts, holidays and mandatory overtime
- Perform back-up functions for other support staff positions in department.
- Accurately perform all aspects of the cigarette stamping machine.
- Safety Management
- Documentation Skills
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, up to 32 pounds
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.