Wire Harness Assembly 2
OK - Broken Arrow
Our customer is a leading supplier of integrated electromechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
• Perform a variety of tasks in production wiring / harness assembly.
• Product material knowledge to include wires (stranded, solid, shielded), shrink wrap, power cabling, wire ties, connectors, switches, pots, terminals, panels and electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Possess ability to understand schematics, wire lists, wire diagrams and assembly drawings.
• Performs wire prep (cutting and labeling); harness assembly on layout boards; and integration of harnesses onto panels, assemblies and cabinets; and wire trouble-shooting.
• Knowledge required in electrical termination and repair.
• Occasionally must conduct manufacturing inspections in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Will have interface with Quality Inspection and Engineering.
• Occasionally may be called upon to travel in support of field installations and upgrades.Additional Job Requirements:
Steel Toed Boots Required
Please note - Candidates must have built wire harnesses, know how to solder, have wired a cabine and/or point to point wiring.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.