Help Desk (1st Shift)
WI - Madison
Lehigh Technical is seeking an Inbound Service-Desk Tech in the Madison WI area.
Successful candidates must be team-oriented with outstanding work ethic, excellent written abilities, and a solid communication foundation. The Service Desk Analyst will function as first level support for our client's end users, networks, and server issues. The candidate will troubleshoot software, hardware, and operating system issues while creating detailed documentation of issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the supported technologies and hardware are:
- Microsoft Office
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/competencies:
- Two years related experience with Help Desk or network support preferred
- Strong customer service, telephone skills and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, iPhone and Android devices
- Expertise in operating systems and application software
- Familiarity with Cisco network technology
- Working knowledge in major desktop operating systems and in major network operating systems.
- Experience with basic end user administration, including network and general account maintenance
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in communicating with users in problem situations
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate network issues
- Net+ certification helpful
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.