AZ - Tempe
Expedites production by organizing and monitoring schedules.
- Determines production priorities by studying master production schedule and customer requirements.
- Organizes production schedule by studying work order specifications, current schedule, and availability of equipment, materials, and employees.
- Publishes production schedule by identifying products, equipment, sequence, completion dates, etc.
- Monitors production by collecting production logs; comparing progress to schedule.
- Resolves scheduling problems by collecting and analyzing information; coordinating solutions.
- Prepares reports by compiling and summarizing production and downtime data.
- Maintains production data base by entering data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyzing Information
- Data Maintenance
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Quality
- Quality Focus
- Research Skills
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.