OH - Solon
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Possess background and skills in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC troubleshooting.
- Read and interpret electrical and Hydraulic drawings
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Background in building PLC Driver Controls
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Must have own Tools
- Perform a wide variety of duties to troubleshoot and maintain Plastic Injection Molding machines and the plants Facility's equipment
Pay and Shift Info:
- 1st shift 8am - 4:30 pm
- $22-$25/hour, based on experience
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Ability to work OT as required
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 1 week paid vacation 1st year
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.