Part-Time Telephone Representative
NY - Loudonville
Nesco Resource has new openings for Part-Time Telephone Representatives for our busy client in the Albany, NY area. The Telephone Representatives will conduct surveys on various topics of importance using standard interviewing techniques. The Telephone Representative will then be responsible for accurately recording responses using a computer-assisted interviewing/data tracking system. There will be training provided for this position.
- HS Diploma or GED or equivalent amount of experience
- Ability to speak on the telephone in a pleasant and professional manner
- Ability to type and use a computer keyboard
- Ability to meet deadlines and production requirements
- Sunday 2:00pm to 8:00pm (can be 2:00pm-5:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm or the entire shift)
- Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-9:30pm (can be 4:00pm-6:00pm, 5:00pm-9:30pm or 6:00pm-9:30pm or the entire shift)
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.