Software QA Tester
TX - Austin
Engineer with passion for testing, development, and design. SDET's for fulfillment where your responsibilities include both software development and testing task and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. Always striving for building and participating to build a winning team in VUCA world.
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
• Take full ownership of and maintain a robust QA environment, including test databases and system deployments.
• Working with DEV & deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
• Managing the final quality on production release.
• Work with developers on improving system testability and creating testing environment
As a Software Development Engineer In Test you have:
• Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing of Client/Server, Mobile, Web-based and Cloud (AWS) applications.
• Good in SQL programming in T-SQL
• Exposure and worked on web portals (ASP, ASP.NET)
• Experience in in CI/CD and build process.
Engineering Degree in Technology or Masters in computer Science